Partnership and competition in domestic market"
Date: 26 April 2007
Place: Kyiv, Nemyrovucha - Danchenka Street, 2,
Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design,
Main (first) building, conference - hall
Main discussion topics:
- Professional analysis of current state of things in light industry market. Perspectives for industry if Ukraine becomes WTO member.
- Light industry and fashion - business: competitors or partners?
- Target segment among Ukrainian customers of cloth, shoes and accessories: main segments and perspectives of development.
- Practice of cooperation between suppliers, manufacturers and sale people in creation value for end - users.
- Problems in using marketing tools by entrepreneurs in industry.
Owners, top managers and marketing managers of entrepreneurships - leading players in Ukrainian light industry market.
Round Table Program:
10.00 - 11.00 - registration of participants, third floor of main (first) building
11.00 - 12.15 - start of discussion
12.15 - 14.00 - coffee - break
12.45 - 14.00 - continue discussion
14.00 - 15.00 - lunch
16.30 - 17.00 - final resolution
Participants of discussion:
- Mihail Voronin, president of 'Mihail Voronin' concern
- Valentina Izovit, president of Ligth Industry Association 'Ukrlegprom'
- Dmytro Gaydyk, head of advertising branch of 'Intertrans' company; presentation of the project of creation Internet portal of Ukrainian light industry www.LegProm.biz;
- Oksana Omelchuk, head of 'Marketing Lab' - department of company 'Computer systems'; presentation of results of research by methodic 'Mystery shopping' such companies and brands as 'Vidivan'( TM Vidivan), 'Sportmayster' ( TM Sportmayster), 'Diksor' ( TM Modamo), 'Argo' ( TM Mango, Adidas, Orsay); Colin's( TM Colin's), 'Dim biluznu' ( TM Dim Biluznu), 'Voronin - Ukraina' ( TM M. Voronin), 'Imens'( TM Women's Secret, Mexx); MD Group ( TM Axara, Tommy Hifiger); 'Paritet Smik' ( TM Smik), Mega Trade International ( TM Ecco), 'Liga Invest' ( TM Naf Naf) and other.
- Diana Oroschyk, senior research manager of company 'A/P/M/I Marketing Ukrane'; report ' Research power for powerful companies';
- Olena Labyrceva, Deputy Head of Marketing Department Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design; report ' Research of Ukrainian Textile Market';
- Oleksiy Vynogradov, docent of business - administration department of International Management Institute; report 'Cloth market: modern tendencies of consumers' behavior';
- Larysa Yachuschuna, Dean of Engineer - Economy Department of Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design; report - 'Current Problems in teaching professionals for Ukrainian light industry'.
Deputies of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and representatives of Ministry of Industrial Policy of Ukraine are invited.
Program of round table can be added. Each participant can make a report.
Costs of taking part: 750 ghryvnas ( with Value Added Tax) for one person.
Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design, Kyiv, Nemyrovucha - Danchenka Street,2, office 1- 0328, 4 - 1105, tel. (044) 256 21 45, 256 29 96, E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org ( for marketing department), email@example.com
All Ukrainian Civic Society Organization 'Ukrainian Marketing Association', Kyiv, Prospect Peremogu Street 54/1, offices 434, 436, tel. (044) 456 08 94, 459 62 09, E - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.